Cala Moltò (Mallorca) Spain.
Boarding on our charter catamaran and sailing to the Gulf of Porto Colom in the direction of Menorca in Spain, you must stop in Cala Moltò. The Cala Moltò Beach is a special Natural Area according to the decision of the Balearic Parliament. It is a suggestive sandy beach about 100 meters long immersed in a virgin landscape and wild charm, a true heaven of peace surrounded by pine trees shaped by the wind. The beach is bordered by rocks and low rocky areas and has a few artisan fishermen's huts on the sides and an old Civil War bunker. The sea is beautiful, with shades from turquoise to emerald, crystal clear and transparent, with sloping and rocky bottoms such as the shore, ideal for swimming.
Ciutadella (Menorca) Spain.
Located at the extreme western point of the island of Menorca in Spain, Ciutadella rises high above the harbor, built on a canal that leads to the sea.The architecture of Ciutadella is wonderful, narrow cobbled streets with Baroque and Gothic buildings.The Gothic cathedral is definitely a place to visit! Nightlife, beautiful beaches and lots of history.It is the second most important city on the island of Menorca in Spain , the most crowded place during the summer and one of the places not to be missed on the island.
Cala Covas (Menorca) Spain.
The natural caves on the sea have been inhabited since prehistoric times. From the sea it is difficult to see them, which makes them even more special.
Protected by imposing and spectacular cliffs, Cala Covas is a small paradise, which is part of the municipality of Alaior.
The beach is not large, but the sand is very thin and the sea is always very calm - so much so that it sometimes seems like a swimming pool - which makes it the perfect area for swimming. Relax and enjoy on board on our charter catamaran lulled by the waves and caressed by the Mediterranean Sea.
Mahon (Menorca) Spain.
Mahon is a beautiful historic port town, a mixture of all the cultures that took place on the island of Menorca in Spain. It is the capital of the island of Menorca. It is known for its Georgian-style English houses and small harbor. The town develops around the largest and longest natural port in the Mediterranean. From the port, through the various alleys, it is possible to reach the historic center in colonial style. Quiet during the day and lively at night, Piazza De S'Esplanada is the hub of the city nightlife.
Porto Petro (Mallorca) Spain.
Porto Petro is located between Cala d'Or and the Monfeado Natural Park in Spain; it is located in the lower part of a bay enclosed by two headlands: Es Frontet to the north-east, and Punta de Sa Torre to the south-west.
The Porto Petro in Spain harbor is very ancient, it is indicated in medieval maps and mentioned in the 1200 archives and it has preserved its characteristics of fishing port. The small town has two beaches, one of which is nearby the port.
Join us on this wonderful sailing charter holiday in order to spend a exciting and adventurous vacation.
- A soft itinerary without long cross-wind or rough sea crossings.
- Circular program that allows you to visit always different places.
- Low on-site expenses. • Warm and not humid climate, at the end of June it is fabulous
- Stops programmed in relation to the dominant wind.
Lagoon 400 | Catamaran
The Lagoon 400 S2 offers comfortable spaces wrapped up in luxurious and contemporary upholstery with oak wood and floors in Milano wood. The nowadays saloon is much more spacious thanks to the new arrangement. The same concept has been applied on the cabins in the owner version hosting an exceptional suite for a yacht of this size: double cabin, sofa and desk.
In the dinette and in the cabins, you will notice the exceptional luminosity developed through large windows on the hull, the perfect air circulation in the ship, the vast owner cabin with several cupboards, the kitchen standing half-way between the dinette and the cockpit, the bow cabins with double beds convertible in twin beds and the engine lockers are perfectly isolated and strategically located at the stern of the boat.
|Water capacity (l)||400|
|Fuel capacity (l)||300|
|Fuel consumption (l/h)||8|
|Cruising speed (kn)||7|
|Outboard motor (hp)||yes|
- Stand-up paddle
- Fishing gear
- Snorkeling gear
Boarding in Porto Colom Marine at 6 pm / Landing in Porto Colom Marine at 9 am
Price: 970 € / pax
Total guests: 8 - type: Cabin charter
- Boat / skipper fee;
- Accommodation in a double cabin - shared cabin
- Final cleaning of the boat;
- Tender with outboard engine;
- Linen: sheets and pillowcases - bath towels
- Sailing school
- Cash box on board (it will be used to pay for ports, parks, food, fuel, food skipper, etc.)
- Flights, ferry, car, no transfer round trip
- A / R airport / port transfer (to be paid locally)
- Travel cancellation insurance + doctor / luggage (cost € 46.00, without deductible) - strongly recommended
- Mandatory club card (for those who are not already in possession) who provide accident insurance and third party insurance (cost € 20.00 to be paid upon confirmation)
- Everything that is not included in the "The price includes" item.
- Mandatory boat security deposit (cost € 35.00 to be paid locally)
- The skipper is exempt from the common fund.
Cruise code: 011