Luxury Catamaran, Lagoon Seventy 7 or same level in according with the destination.
Lagoon Seventy7 | Catamaran
LUXURY AND ELEGANCE
This more than 23-metre yacht marks an important step for Lagoon towards a world in which elegance and refinement are the watchwords. Lagoon brought together an illustrious team for the design of its flagship: VPLP, Patrick le Quément and Nauta Design. All have strived to produce a catamaran where harmony reigns between the interior and exterior living spaces, where compromise does not exist, where innovation enhances comfort and life at sea.
|Water capacity (l)||1600|
|Fuel capacity (l)||2800|
|Fuel consumption (l/h)||15|
|Cruising speed (kn)||8|
|Outboard motor (hp)||yes|
- Air conditioned
- Water maker
- Ice maker
- Stand-up paddle
- Snorkeling gear
Embark in according with the customer
Price: from 40.000 €
Total guests: 6 - type: Crewed
- Accommodation in double cabin with private bathroom
- Crew 4 people.
- Port moorings of first and last nights
- 1 sets of linen, towels and beach towels per person/week
- Insurance RCT for the yacht and the passengers
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Boat final cleaningTender with outboard engine
- Transfers airport – base – airport
- Mandatory personal safety insurance could be supplied by us or by yourself.
- Port moorings requested by the guests will be paid on spot according to the harbor invoice.
- Full board: (breakfast, Italian lunch and dinner) mandatory 400 € per person payable in cash on spot upon arrival including : drinks at meals (table wine and water), local aperitifs
Not included in the full board : fresh fish and shellfish / champagnes/ fine wines / fine spirits. (All these items could be supplied on request with an APA Advance Provisioning Allowance based on the request.)
Cruise code: 001