Day 1: Sail from Marina Skiathos and into the heart of the Aegean and the Sporades archipelago. Before you go, don’t miss the southern coast of Skiathos and its sandy beaches, such as Lalaria, which is only accessible by boat. You’ll also find endless options for tasty food and cool drinks on the waterfront.
Day 2: Discover your inner Abba fan and sing-a-long to classics on Skopelos Island, the setting for the film Mamma Mia! Hop between Skopelos Town and Glossa, with its white houses winding into the hills, or swim at Panormos and Agios Ioannis.
Day 3: Make for Linaria on Skiros Island and enjoy the beach at Acherounes or dine at the tavernas. Find some peace at Molos with its long sandy beach, where you can find a quiet spot. From here you can see the town of Skiros snaking up the imposing rock face. For a beach even less crowded, sail towards Kareflou.
Day 4: Hop to Kira Panagia Island, after sailing through the National Marine Park with its endangered Monk seals. Plantis Bay is a natural harbor where you can moor. On the east coast, you can see the monastery, which is inhabited by a single monk, and the remains of a basilica.
Day 5: Patitiri is the main port on Alonnisos Island, where you can find cafes and restaurants. Sail for Leftos to dine at the taverna in the olive grove and swim in clear waters. For relaxing sands, head onto popular Chrisi Milia beach with its tree-lined rocky backdrop.
Day 6: Koukounaries on Skiathos Island is framed by pine forests and is a popular beach with a long sandy stretch. Relax on your last day with a swim and sunbathing, or try your hand at some water sports.
Day 7: Head back to Marina Skiathos
Catamaran Bali 4.5 With Watermaker & A/c - Plus
Layout: 4 + 2 Cabins / 4 Head(s)
Boarding in Marina Skiatos at 6 pm / Landing in Marina Skiatos at 8 am
- Accommodation in double cabin with private bathroom aboard our yacht of last generation
- 1 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
Note: Cruise bookable as whole yacht - advanced booking 6 months requested
- Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Food (also for crew)
- Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages
- Cash box (mandatory): 350 Euros per boat per cruise payable in cash on spot upon arrival
- Hostess / cook ( optional): 200 Euros / day
- Open bar (optional) : 100 Euros per person (excluding wines)
Cruise code: 003 / sc