Day 1: Transfer from San Juan Airport to our base at Puerto Del Rey Marina and get acquainted with your boat before grabbing a bite to eat nearby.
Day 2: Sail to Culebra, Ensenada Honda, the largest inlet, and look out for turtles. Walk around the town, eat like a local and drink rum.
Day 3: Sail to uninhabited, wild island, Culebrita, a nature reserve. Eat lunch on Tortuga Beach, turtle beach, a breeding ground for sea turtles and one of six beaches on the island. Make for Las Pelas for overnight anchorage, near Pelaíta, Culebra.
Day 4: Sail to Cayo Luis Pena, offshore Culebra, which is a nature reserve but you can swim and snorkel. You’ll find this is less visited and a peaceful haven, but bring your own food as there aren’t any facilities. Head back to Las Pelas for overnight.
Day 5: Make for Ensenada Dakity, just inside Ensenada Honda.
Day 6: Set sail for Palomino Island, a private resort where you can enjoy a meal or a drink and Icacos, an uninhabited island off Puerto Rico and part of the Cordillera Keys Nature Reserve.
Day 7: Head back to Puerto Del Rey Marina for disembarkation by 10am.
Catamaran Lagoon 450 O.v. With A/c
Layout: 3 + 2 Cabins / 3 Head(s)
Boarding in Puerto del Rey Marina at 6 pm / Landing in Puerto del Rey Marina at 10 am
- Accommodation in double cabin with private bathroom aboard our yacht of last generation
- 1 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
Note: Cruise bookable as whole yacht - advanced booking 6 months requested
- Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Food (also for crew)
- Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages
- Cash box (mandatory): 1100 Euros per boat per cruise payable in cash on spot upon arrival
- Hostess / cook ( optional): 200 Euros / day
- Open bar (optional) : 100 Euros per person (excluding wines)
Cruise code: 003 / sc