The islands we will visit along our route will be:
KOH CHANG: Boarding at Salak Phet Marine ( South part of Ko Chang) Saturday 28th December 2019, at 4 pm
It is the second largest island in Thailand. It is rich in greenery, wild nature and flora and fauna, its most beautiful beaches are located along the western side, while going from north to south there are generally more remote, less crowded beaches. For more than 70% it is still covered by virgin forest and still has numerous secluded beaches with the classic characteristics of a tropical island, white sand, palm trees, blue and warm sea. In addition to swimming and sunbathing, the island offers exciting inland adventures.
It is a small island full of natural attractions. Its sandy coast is ideal for a romantic getaway. It is not as mountainous as Koh Chang and is rich in coconut and rubber plantations.
Its landscape is similar to that of Koh Chang. It is in fact dominated by hills covered with lush forest. The island has pretty beaches and a wonderful waterfall, which at the top of the summit offers a natural pool for a bath immersed in the green of the jungle with a background of bird and insect melodies.
Ideal for adventure lovers. It offers only two sandy beaches for sunbathing, while all the others are rocky and stony, but not far from the shore there are beautiful coral reefs, a true paradise for divers. As for tranquility the enchanting Koh Kwai is unbeatable.
It is a small island next to Koh Mak. Its charm is given by lush greenery, white sand and crystal clear water. It has a wonderful coral reef, ideal for discovering the local fish fauna.
The island is located south of Koh Chang and consists of two parts of land connected by a huge sand hill. The small bay, formed by the two arms of the mountain that stretch out to the sea, is very picturesque and protects the area from bad weather.
This small island is located offshore to the west of Koh Chang. Koh Phrao is known for its calm atmosphere and quiet beaches without forgetting its lush coconut groves.
KOH KRA E KOH RANG.
Located west of Koh Maak, these islands boast deep coral reefs and fascinating underwater rock formations. Many offices in Koh Chang National Park are located right on these islands.
KOH KRA DAD.
Another green gem of this wonderful island diadem is Koh Kra Dad which has a long beach around its perimeter, deep seabeds and animated coral reefs.
KOH MAN NOK E KOH MAN NAI.
They are small islands without accommodation facilities, but they are worth a visit during a daily excursion at sea. At low tide, there are beautiful beaches, the water is quite low and golden algae appear. The two islands face the western side of Koh Chang.
KOH CHANG NOI.
North of Koh Chang lies its small twin, which offers splendid diving spots, there are no accommodation facilities as it is forbidden to build, but it is possible to visit it by boat.
- A soft itinerary without long crosswind or rough sea crossings.
- Program rarely operated, also suitable for those who have already "seen everything".
- Low on-site expenses.
- Warm and not humid climate, rich flora and fauna.
- Stops programmed in relation to the dominant wind (moderate) and the tide.
- Airline carriers
We have chosen this type to give you maximum comfort on board.
1 catamaran ISLAND SPIRIT 410 Prestige Category
4 Double Cabins + 2 (10 people)
Lenght 12,63 mts.
1 catamaran LAGOON 400 S 2 Prestige Category
4 Double Cabins + 2 (10 people)
Lenght 12 mts.
Embark in Thailand :
Boarding in Salak Phet Marine (Koh Chang Island) on 28thDecember 2019 at 4 pm
Landing in Salak Phet Marine (Kho chang Island) on 5th January 2020 at 10 am
For people leaving from Milan Malpensa Italy :
Departure flight on 26th December 2019 at 2.40 pm
Return flight on 06th January 2020 at 10 am
Price: 1970 € / pax
- Boat / skipper fee
- Accommodation in a double cabin
- Final cleaning of the boat
- Tender with outboard engine
- Linen and towels
- Bangkok airport transfer / Hotel in Bangkok (Furama Silom Bangkok)
- Return Trat / Koh Chang ferry
- Boat security deposit
- Return transfer BangKok - Koh Chang With Minibus
- 1 night in Bangkok hotel with breakfast included in 4-star hotel in downtown (Furama Silom Bangkok)
- Club card, which provides accident insurance + third party rc (value € 20.00)
- As you can see, the price includes many items that often increase the final costs - everything is clear here
- Cash box (it will be used to pay for ports, parks, food, fuel, food skipper, etc.);
- Intercontinental flight Turkish Airways A / R Milan Malpensa / Bangkok.
- The cost is: € 841.00 + airport taxes (currently calculated at € 389.00 - may undergo a change during ticketing) - the flight will be provided by tour operator, our collaborator
- Travel cancellation insurance + medical / luggage (cost around € 130.00) strongly recommended
- Everything that is not included in the "The price includes" item.
The skipper is exempt from the cash box.
Cruise code: 011