Day 1: Depart from the Royal Langkawi Yacht Club and plan an early morning sail towards Pulau Payar.
Day 2: Pulau Payar is a heavenly marine park with a gorgeous coral reef. Snorkelers can meet fish of all kinds under these crystalline waters, and sunbathers can spend all day lounging on the sand.
Day 3: Get an early start and sail around Langkawi, admiring the majestic landscapes as the sun moves across the sky. Come to Porto Malai in the afternoon and have a dinner on shore. Walk along the beach in the moonlight, or go dancing at Eagle Rock to end this perfect day.
Day 4: After short sail, spend the day in Dayang Bunting, where you’ll anchor overnight at Pulau Gubang Darat. Plan an excursion to the largest freshwater lake on Langkawi – the center of some very mysterious legends. After your short hike to the lake, you’ll want to cool off in the refreshing waters.
Day 5: Sail back to Royal Langkawi Yacht Club, where you’ll say farewell to magical Malaysia – until next time!
Catamaran Catana 41 Oc With Watermaker
Layout: 4 Cabins / 2 Head(s)
Boarding in Royal Langkawi Yacht Club at 6 pm / Landing in Royal Langkawi Yacht Club
- Accommodation in double cabin with private bathroom aboard our yacht of last generation
- 1 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
Note: Cruise bookable as whole yacht - advanced booking 6 months requested
- Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Food (also for crew)
- Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages
- Cash box (mandatory): 400 Euros per boat per cruise payable in cash on spot upon arrival
- Hostess / cook ( optional): 200 Euros / day
- Open bar (optional) : 100 Euros per person (excluding wines)
Cruise code: 003 / sc