Day 1: Overnight at Pozzuoli, and make sure you try the Margherita as Naples is the birthplace of pizza the most famous food from Italy.
Day 2: Head to Procida after lunch, the smallest island in the bay, and stroll around the colorful harbor. Sail around the coast to Vivara, which is connected to Procida by a bridge. This island is home to a nature reserve with rare plants, rabbits and birds, but check online for opening times.
Day 3: Make for Ischia, the largest island in the bay of Naples and a popular coastal destination. Explore the island’s 34km of volcanic coastline and views of Capri. Enjoy its thermal water and spas, mountains and hidden coves.
Day 4: Sail 19 nm from Ischia to Capri. Get to know the island’s Faraglioni rocks, visit the Blue Grotto and watch the amazing colour of the water as the sunlight hits the caves or enjoy the ambience at Marina Piccola.
Day 5: Enjoy the morning and lunch in Capri and sail back to Ischia. Head to Forio for shopping, Citara beach and Poseidon Thermal Gardens.
Day 6: Sail to Pozzuoli, Naples, and enjoy a day exploring Mount Vesuvius, which towers above Naples, or Pompeii to see the Vesuvius National Park and stand on ground that was once destroyed by the disastrous eruption of AD 79.
Day 7: Disembark
CATAMARAN LAGOON 45
NAPOLI PORT CASTELLO: SATURDAY 5 PM / SATURDAY 9,30 AM
- Accommodation in double cabin with private bathroom
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Drinks at meals , local aperitifs
- Service of the crew : 2 persons (skipper, hostess)
- 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Extra beverages, soft and alcoholic drinks that are not included in the full board.
- Cash box (mandatory): 150 Euros per person per cruise payable in cash on spot upon arrival
Cruise code: 003